Monday, January 18, 2010

Something to Report

Sorry for the loooooong absence. We had a really tough summer/fall season. I lost several goats and it was JUST too depressing to blog about it. I suppose I should have because maybe something that I went through could have helped someone.

Perhaps some day when it's not so raw, I will blog about it.

Nevertheless, I have some wonderful things to report now.

After all the losses and all the worrying and all the work and all the blood, sweat, and tears, we finally have the fruits of our labor...new baby goats.



I'm a little tired right now as we were up late last night, so I won't blog much now, but soon.

We had five doelings and one buckling, all born yesterday. What a blessing! They're all healthy, eating well, and soon, they'll be bouncing around the barn.

God is good!

3 comments:

  1. They are SOOO cute!!! I love all the Nubian ears you have at your place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations,Tamera, on all of those new little cuties!!! Olivia is a natural-born mother! :)
    A MILLION THANKS FOR BRIGHTENING MY DAY YESTERDAY WITH A BEAUTIFUL, NEW QUILT!!!
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to see you are blogging again. Love the picture! You quilt? I do, too. I was just getting into it, then I had Leah. She was such a needy baby that I haven't done any quilting since then. One day I will get back to it.

    ReplyDelete