Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Official

Well, it's official. Our herd has doubled in the last five days!

We just had kid number 23 and 24.

I'm tired buy thankful. All the kids have survived and are thriving...more that I can say for Olivia and myself, lol. We're pretty tired.

I'm just getting ready to go out to milk Emily, who just kidded with twin doelings. I need to milk her for colostrum to feed her daughters. It's also time feed all the rest of the little ones.

So, just in case you might wonder what 22 baby goats look like...here's a picture for you. This was taken right before Emily had number 23 and 24.



Hope everything is good on your homestead. Anyone else out there kidding?

4 comments:

  1. Yeah now you can take a breath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Makes me want to go out and get some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT'S a lot of kids! People will start calling you the Duggar family pretty soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable family--almost as cute as your "Real" kids!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete