Friday, June 19, 2009

Starting a Farm Blog


I would really like to share the things that happen on a day-to-day basis at our farm. There are lots of us out there that are doing this now, and it's so fun to see how everyone's farm works differently.

Just a little history...

My name is Tamera and I live in rural North Dakota. I'm a doctor, but I don't practice in an office anymore. Now, I live at home with my four children and we homeschool.

I also have my own farm. (My husband is a farmer/rancher.)

I have dairy goats, chickens, guinea fowl, and kitties galore.

If someone had told me ten years ago that in ten years, I would be home with my four children with a farm of my own, I would have laughed. But, I love my life. It's hard work, but the rewards are AWESOME!

I hope to get this program figured out this week end and then try and blog a little each evening with a picture or two.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment